Bad news: That collection of sports memorabilia clogging up your man cave with dust is probably absolutely worthless. While we all want to believe that those baseball cards we've been hoarding for 20 years are worth something, chances are their value caps off at nostalgia.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Five Sneaky Tactics North Korea Uses To Beat United Nations Sanctions
- Here Is Why the S&P 500 Is Set to Keep Rising This Year
- Shark Tank Star Kevin O'Leary Is Trying to Solve America's Retirement Crisis
- Kiss Rock Legend Gene Simmons Explains How to Make Money
- Here Is One Question Every Investor Should Be Asking About Bitcoin
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.