How should investors play their stocks as 2020 comes to an end? Real Money Contributor, Bob Lang, shares his strategies.
First, Lang says it's important to "keep a bullish position."
He then continues to focus on the S&P 500, Russell 2000, and Nasdaq and what's happening in the markets.
Curious to hear what this Real Money Pro has to share?
Watch the video above for more.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- AstraZeneca, Oxford Say Phase 2 Shows Immune Response: Latest on Race to COVID Vaccine
- Jim Cramer Gives Investors Two Unique Stock Pick Ideas
- Best Black Friday Deals: WalletHub's Top 10 Retailers
- Jim Cramer: How to Balance Stay-At-Home and Return to Normal Plays
- The Workplace is Changing: What That Means for Your Retirement
- The 'Motherhood Penalty' Can Unfairly Lower Your Social Security Benefit
- How to Manage Divorce or Separation in Retirement