Let's go over the coronavirus impact on the U.S.
Nela Richardson, investment strategist at Edward Jones, joined TheStreet to break down what investors need to know about the coronavirus.
Her key piece of advice? Don't panic.
She also took a look at the jobs report on Friday and what investors need to know.
Watch the full video above for more.
Online real estate platform CrowdStreet delivers investors a new way to diversify their portfolios with real estate. Individual investors can use CrowdStreet’s leading online marketplace to connect with a wide array of commercial real estate opportunities and projects to make investing in real estate easy! Download the Real Estate Guide.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- What in the World Happened in Markets Tuesday?
- Was the Fed's Emergency Rate Cut Irresponsible?
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- Is Now the Time to Panic About Your 401k?
- The Future Lies in Bitcoin Says Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec
- Women’s History Month: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is Giving Up His Social Media Accounts For International Women's Day
- TurboTax Webinar: Tax Tips for Freelancers and Gig Workers
- TheStreet Explains: What Is the Fed Funds Rate?
- Retirement Daily: Don’t Retire With Debt: It’s Bad for Your Well-Being