The company reported a loss of 8 cents a share, narrower than a year-earlier loss of 23 cents but wider than forecasts that called for a loss of 4 cents. Operating losses shrank to $17.1 million from $33 million.
Revenue soared 54% in the quarter to $17 million from $11 million and beat Wall Street estimates.
Watch: Inauguration Day 2021
- President Joe Biden’s Inaugural Address: Watch
- Watch: Joe Biden Becomes 46th President of the United States
- Watch: Vice President Kamala Harris Takes Oath of Office
- Inauguration Day: What Jim Cramer Is Watching
- Watch: President Trump Delivers Farewell Address on Eve of Biden’s Inauguration
- Jim Cramer: What Biden Executive Orders Could Mean for EV