Jim Cramer discussed MP Materials MP Materials and why he likes the stock after interviewing the CEO on Mad Money.
"In his first "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with James Litinsky, founder, chairman, and CEO of MP Materials, the rare earth mining company that recently came public via a specialty purpose acquisition company. Since its reverse merger, shares have rallied from $15 to over $28," wrote TheStreet's Scott Rutt. "Litinsky said that they've been able to do remarkable things since buying their mine out of bankruptcy. He said the company was only eight people when they purchased it, but they are now producing three times the materials and they are profitable."
Watch the video above for more.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Streaming Isn't Enough to Make Jim Cramer Buy AT&T Stock
- What Stimulus Checks Do and Don’t Mean For Your Taxes
- Time Is Right for Airbnb, DoorDash IPOs, Asset Manager Says
- Drivers of Disruption and Innovation in the PPE Space
- Why Jim Cramer Is Confident on a Vaccine Rollout
- Jim Cramer: How to Balance Stay-At-Home and Return to Normal Plays