Stocks extended declines Friday amid the worst week for world stocks since the 2008 financial crisis as investors prepared for what could be a global coronavirus pandemic.
Watch the full video above to see why Johnson & Johnson is one of Cramer's stocks to watch as the market plummets Friday.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Inside Wednesday's Wild Market Ride - What Led Stocks Lower in Late Trading
- The Future Lies in Bitcoin Says Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec
- Microsoft Says it Won’t Meet Q3 Personal Computing Guidance Due to Coronavirus
- Stressed About the Selloff? How Investors Should Approach Their Portfolios
- Starbucks Is Now Serving Beyond Meat, Eh?
- What Is Donald Trump’s Net Worth?