Jim Cramer has some thoughts on oil.
He said that "there continues to be an undercurrent in the oil market that this Keystone [Pipeline] will matter, Rusty Brazil from RBN has been dead right. He said, 'listen it's not what you think it is' the real story here is that Biden is going to stop letting people drill in the Gulf of Mexico, but I don't think that's going to happen. I want to take it off of the table."
TheStreet Live Recap: Everything Jim Cramer Is Watching Wednesday
Curious about what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are watching in the markets? Watch Cramer's exclusive members-only Daily Rundown show on Action Alerts PLUS following TheStreet Live.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What the New Reality of Shopping Means for Superstores & Consumers
- How Do You Short a Stock?
- What Is Happening to GameStop Stock? Jim Cramer Explains
- How to Break Diversity Barriers on Wall Street
- What Diversity Means for a Company's Bottom-Line: Al Roker
- Why Terrell Davis Dove Into Business of CBD - Sport of Money
- Here's How Diversity Improves Corporate Balance Sheets: Jim Cramer