Looking to buy?
Well, you might want to stay away from the travel and leisure stocks.
Cramer wrote about travel and airline stocks in his Real Money column Thursday morning.
"There's at risk, and then there's really at risk. Even after this market has been clubbed for five days, we find situations where things could get appreciably worse, and things could only get worse," wrote Cramer. "I think that's where the focus has to be -- loss mitigation -- because there are too many companies that could see earnings hammered and stay hammered, while others will see them hammered once or twice or maybe three times only until their stocks represent too many estimate cuts and that's when they will bottom."
Watch the full video above for more.
Online real estate platform CrowdStreet delivers investors a new way to diversify their portfolios with real estate. Individual investors can use CrowdStreet’s leading online marketplace to connect with a wide array of commercial real estate opportunities and projects to make investing in real estate easy! Download the Real Estate Guide.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Inside Wednesday's Wild Market Ride - What Led Stocks Lower in Late Trading
- The Future Lies in Bitcoin Says Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec
- Microsoft Says it Won’t Meet Q3 Personal Computing Guidance Due to Coronavirus
- Stressed About the Selloff? How Investors Should Approach Their Portfolios
- Starbucks Is Now Serving Beyond Meat, Eh?
- What Is Donald Trump’s Net Worth?