Stocks were trying to rebound from Monday's close on Tuesday in intraday trading.
Moderna's vaccine is expected to get approval from the FDA later this week, which means that it could be shipped by the weekend. Moderna's vaccine would join the shot developed by Pfizer and BioNTech that was administered for the first time in the U.S. on Monday.
So, what's going on in the markets and why is Jim Cramer so focused on Reddit subreddits right now?
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Streaming Isn't Enough to Make Jim Cramer Buy AT&T Stock
- What Stimulus Checks Do and Don’t Mean For Your Taxes
- Time Is Right for Airbnb, DoorDash IPOs, Asset Manager Says
- Drivers of Disruption and Innovation in the PPE Space
- Why Jim Cramer Is Confident on a Vaccine Rollout
- Jim Cramer: How to Balance Stay-At-Home and Return to Normal Plays