Amazon's (AMZN) - Get Report acquisition of Whole Foods (WFM) closed Monday and TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Whole Foods locations will be distribution centers to move product to consumers faster.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reacts to the Procter & Gamble-Nelson Peltz Board Drama
- Jim Cramer Reveals the Stock to Watch After Hurricane Harvey
- General Electric CEO Flannery Is Already Starting to Right the Ship, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Reports of Apple's September 12 Product Event
- Jim Cramer Reacts to the Gilead Sciences-Kite Pharma Acquisition