On Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021, the United States swore in a new President of the United States.
President Joe Biden took the oath of office as the 46th President of the United States.
As President Biden was being sworn in, the markets were rallying, with all three major indices pushing up around 1% in intraday trading.
TheStreet's Katherine Ross sat down with Real Money contributor Bob Lang joined Real Money’s Chris Versace and Action Alerts PLUS’s Jeff Marks as part of Investing in a Biden Presidency: TheStreet’s Inauguration Day Special. Our premium experts break down everything investors need to know about the incoming Biden administration. Watch the full conversation here.
Watch: Inauguration Day 2021
- President Joe Biden’s Inaugural Address: Watch
- Watch: Joe Biden Becomes 46th President of the United States
- Watch: Vice President Kamala Harris Takes Oath of Office
- Inauguration Day: What Jim Cramer Is Watching
- Watch: President Trump Delivers Farewell Address on Eve of Biden’s Inauguration
- Jim Cramer: What Biden Executive Orders Could Mean for EV