Jim Cramer said, on TheStreet Live, that Barstool Sports funder Dave Portnoy made one of the calls of the year when he said to buy airplane stocks earlier this year, after investing mogul Warren Buffett sold all of his airline stocks in May.
And Real Money's Bob Lang is eyeing another sector within the larger travel group: hotels.
Watch the video above for more.
Lang joined TheStreet's special panel discussion: Stock Market 2020: A Sector by Sector Investing Year in Review.
Watch the full panel:
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Streaming Isn't Enough to Make Jim Cramer Buy AT&T Stock
- What Stimulus Checks Do and Don’t Mean For Your Taxes
- Time Is Right for Airbnb, DoorDash IPOs, Asset Manager Says
- Drivers of Disruption and Innovation in the PPE Space
- Why Jim Cramer Is Confident on a Vaccine Rollout
- Jim Cramer: How to Balance Stay-At-Home and Return to Normal Plays