As President Joe Biden took the oath of office to officially become the 46th President of the United States, the market was firmly in the green as investors look ahead to how the Biden Administration will handle its first 100 days and how it responds to the coronavirus pandemic.
Oh, and of course, whether or not lawmakers on the Capitol will pass Biden's $1.9 trillion stimulus bill.
So, was it surprising that the markets closed at fresh highs?
What does the Biden White House mean for your checkbook? Investing in a Biden Presidency: TheStreet’s Inauguration Day Special brings in our premium investing experts to break down everything the new administration means for Wall Street. Watch the full conversation here.
Watch: Inauguration Day 2021
- President Joe Biden’s Inaugural Address: Watch
- Watch: Joe Biden Becomes 46th President of the United States
- Watch: Vice President Kamala Harris Takes Oath of Office
- Inauguration Day: What Jim Cramer Is Watching
- Watch: President Trump Delivers Farewell Address on Eve of Biden’s Inauguration
- Jim Cramer: What Biden Executive Orders Could Mean for EV