Everyone wants to know what hot companies will next go public and make shares available for investors to purchase. The unicorns are out there, sexy companies worth more than a billion dollars, teetering on the edge of an IPO. We saw Snap go public in March and Blue Apron follow suit in June. All told, 52 companies went public in the first half of 2017. Who's next? Here are some answers.
Read Full Article:Here Are 10 Hot Private Companies That You May be Able to Buy Stock in Soon
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Huge Merger That Would Crush Amazon
- Quiz: Which Company Makes Your Favorite Junk Food?
- Forget the Model 3, Elon Musk Wants to Revolutionize How You Travel
- Anthony Scaramucci: Trump is Perceived as a Pro-Business President
- Consuelo Mack: There Are Many More Women Getting Into Financial Journalism