Jim Cramer is looking into next week.
Here's what he's watching.
Watch the video above for more.
Jim, this has been a rough week for everyone. The markets have been ever volatile. So let's turn our heads to next week. What are you going to be watching next week?
Next week, we want to find out how many small business loans have been made. We want to know whether ... How badly ... What's the death toll? We want to see if Spain peaks. If the Italian peak is for real. We want to get a sense on whether we're going to pass a million on the job loss. I think that we're going to hope for some news on the Gilead antiviral Remdesivir. That would be very important. That's the kind of the thing that I'm looking for.
Got a Question for Cramer?
Send it in!
Every day, TheStreet and I are looking for questions on the markets, send yours in for a chance to have it asked on the show.
If you're a member of Action Alerts PLUS, please continue to send your questions to the team at AAP.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Jim Cramer Answers 5 Questions Ahead of the End of the Quarter
- These CEOs Are Forgoing Their Salaries to Help Employees During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jim Cramer's Advice for Anyone Worried About Social Distancing
- How Walmart's COVID-19 Employee Policies Could Impact the Entire Industry
- What Does the $2 Trillion Dollar Stimulus Package Mean for Small Businesses?