Facebook is Real Money's stock of the day.
TheStreet's Eric Jhonsa broke down his top takeaways. Here's what Jhonsa's biggest takeaways were from the Facebook call and report.
- User Growth Was Better Than Expected in Facebook's Most Valuable Markets
- Ad Prices Fell Slightly, But Ad Impressions Jumped
- Some Encouraging Stats Were Shared on the Call A.K.A. the number of advertisers (seven million)
- New Messaging and Instagram Services Are Promised
- Spending Guidance Remains Unchanged
- Stock Buybacks Continued
Jim Cramer says that his biggest takeaway from Facebook was the talk around advertising.
Want to read up on Facebook? Here's what Real Money's paying attention to:
- What's Up? Facebook's Stock After Strong Fourth-Quarter Earnings
- Facebook's Keys to Flying Higher in 2019
- Facebook Could Rally Back to That Huge Downside Gap From July