Jim Cramer just released his 10 themes of investing for 2021 over on Mad Money Monday, Jan. 4.
But now, Cramer's going to break down for his Action Alerts PLUS members what he's watching in the markets as COVID cases continue to climb, the inauguration is set to take place on Jan. 20 and, of course, the Georgia runoff.
Tune in at 11:30 am E.T. on Wednesday, Jan. 6 for Cramer's thoughts on how to navigate the markets in the new year.
Join ActionAlertsPlus.com today to catch Wednesday's show and more exclusives from Cramer and his team.
2020’s Most Popular Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tesla Stock: Jim Cramer Explains What Wall Street Still Can't Understand
- Jim Cramer Talks Stimulus Checks, Markets, and His Top Stock Picks
- How Markets Navigated 2020 'Storm:' Winners and Losers
- 5 Coolest Auto Reveals of 2020
- How to Know When a Stock Bottoms Out on Bad News
- Airbnb Lifts IPO Pricing to $60, Looking to Raise $3 Billion
- Jim Cramer Eyeing Similarities to Dot-Com Bubble but Still Buying Opportunities
- Look Out for These Changes to Social Security and Medicare in 2020