After Apple announced they would no longer use their designs and start making their own, Imagination's stock crashed.
Now Imagination Technologies is up for sale and the stock has rebounded (a bit).
The company creates and licenses processor solutions for graphics, video and vision processing. They also own a range of intellectual property licenses.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- 10 Great Dividend Stocks to Own Should the Surging Stock Market Plunge This Summer
- Ken Fisher: Bonds Are a Losing Strategy for Seniors
- Amazon Has Probably Helped Destroy All 6 of These Stocks This Year
- Apple Is Tops On the List of Big Tech Stocks You Must Sell Before the Summer Correction
- Kroger Thinks Amazon Will Make One Massive Change to Whole Foods
- Jim Cramer on Apple: Anything They Do to Increase Revenue Streams Is Extraordinary
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.