Johnny Depp filed a $25-million lawsuit against his former business managers, it seems that the mega-star really could use the cash. The suit revealed that Depp had a $2-million per month spending habit. So that got us wondering what we could do with that kind of money.
Investing in real estate is a smart way to go. We have our eyes on Lena Headey's home in Sherman Oaks, California. The five bed / five bath midcentury with reclaimed oak flooring and a saltwater pool was priced at just $790,000 three years ago, so the price is still going up.
If one house won't do it for you... how about seven? The National Association of Realtors reports the median price of a U.S. home is just under $253,000. That would actually leave you with some of Johnny Depp's money still in your pocket.
If you're looking for some speed, pick up a 1967 Shelby Cobra Roadster for $1.35 million. But to get to Depps monthly $2-million, you can add an additional fleet of 19 cars if you stick around the national average around $34,000 each.
Now what's more valuable than a good education? If only Harvard will do, you can pay full tuition for six students, perhaps we can set up a scholarship fund in Johnny Depp's name.
Now these are just some of the things he could have spent his money on.
Read Full Article:10 Things to Buy With What Johnny Depp Spends a Month
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- I Am a Millennial Who Just Went to Kmart for the First Time Ever and Couldn't Believe This Place
- Apple's Hometown Is Among 10 of the Most Overvalued U.S. Housing Markets
- Got a Mouth Like Mooch? Why Swearing at Work Could Get You Fired
- Here's How Much Money Warren Buffett Has Made on Apple Stock in 2017 Alone
Watch More with TheStreet:
- 5 Ways Companies Are Using AI to Secretly Change Your Life
- Around the World in 5 Insane Pizza Hut Pizzas
- This Nissan Technology Prevents Kids From Being Left in Hot Parked Cars
- Tesla's Elon Musk Is All Jokes as the Model 3 Accelerates into "Production Hell"
Editors' pick: Originally published July 27.