Amid news reports that Wells Fargo (WFC) - Get Report may have uncovered 67% more unauthorized accounts than its previous estimate, TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said the Wells Fargo board of directors seems easily replaceable.
"I urge the government to appoint a Special Master to Wells Fargo," Jim Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer: I Think Costco Is a Terrific Company
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Advice for New Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi
- Jim Cramer on Five Below: I'm a Seller of Fidget Spinners!
- Jim Cramer on Reports of General Electric Job Cuts: Flannery Isn't Wasting Any Time
- Jim Cramer on Why FMC Was Upgraded by Bank of America