It was another busy week in the markets.
We got ISM PMI and NMI numbers that drove the market down, the discussion to break up big tech started up again after audio of Mark Zuckerberg discussing Elizabeth Warren leaked and we got earnings from PepsiCo (PEP) - Get Report , Constellation Brands (STZ) - Get Report , Costco (COST) - Get Report and more.
Zev Fima, Research Analyst from ActionAlertsPLUS, discussed all of this and more with:
- Tony Owusu, Breaking News Reporter for TheStreet
- Anthony Bonsignore, Research Analyst for CNBC's Mad Money
- And Jeff Marks, Senior Portfolio Analyst for ActionAlertsPLUS.
Watch the video above for the full discussion and check out the links below for more in depth coverage from throughout the week.
Find out what Jim Cramer and the ActionAlertsPLUS team are telling their investment club members and get in on the conversation with a free trial subscription to Action Alerts Plus.
- September ISM Purchasing Managers Index Disappoints
- September ADP Employment Report Missed Expectations
- ISM Services Index Comes in Below Expectations
- Better Than Feared September Jobs Report Reverses Market's Early Losses
- Zuckerberg Squares Off Against Warren, Says He'd Sue if Facebook Were Broken Up
- A Red Flag Is Emerging in Alphabet This Fall
- Attorney General Bill Barr Asks Facebook to Halt Encryption
- Snap Tanks After Facebook Introduces New Instagram Update
- Costco Could Hit New Highs After Earnings Beat: Chart
- Costco Shares Edge Lower After Q4 Sales Miss; Plans Second China Store in 2021
- Constellation Brands Stock Falls 6% Despite Good Q2 Earnings and Guidance
- PepsiCo Beats With Its Third-Quarter Results
- PepsiCo Tops Q2 Profit Forecast; May 'Meet or Exceed' 2019 Organic Sales Target
Be sure to stick with TheStreet for all the market coverage you need!