It was a busy week in the markets.
The political world was stunned when Nancy Pelosi and the house democrats announced a formal impeachment inquiry, Elizabeth Warren overtook Joe Biden in some national polls, which continued the pressure on health care stocks, and Nike (NKE) - Get Nike Inc. Report and Micron (MU) - Get Micron Technology Inc. Report reported earnings this week.
Additionally Peloton went public this week and wasn't treated kindly by the markets. It seems the crazy valuations in tech and the unorthodox metrics used to value some companies these days may finally be wearing investors out.
Zev Fima, Research Analyst at ActionAlertsPLUS, sat down to discuss all of this with:
- Jacob Sonenshine, Reporter for TheStreet
- Anthony Bonsignore, Research Analyst for CNBC's Mad Money
- And Jeff Marks, Senior Portfolio Analyst for ActionAlertsPLUS
Check out the video above for an in-depth discussion of everything you need to know from this week in the markets. And check out the links below for coverage from throughout the week.
Cramer and the AAP team say the rotation out of high-multiple tech hits again. Find out what they're telling their investment club members and get in on the conversation with a free trial subscription to Action Alerts Plus.
- Impeachment News Reaction Illustrates a Market in Flux
- Trump to Face Formal Impeachment Probe
- Impeachment Proceedings May Be Bullish for Facebook and Alphabet
- Stay Calm - Here's How Stocks Reacted the Last Time a President Was Impeached
- Jim Cramer: Finding the Best Buy During an Impeachment Inquiry
- Dow Futures Higher, Global Stocks Slump; Trump Impeachment Talk Rattles Markets
- Cigna Stock Is Cheap and Company Presents 'Compelling' Story, Citigroup Says
- Annual Employer-Provided Health Coverage Surpasses $20,000: Report
- Adding to UnitedHealth Group
- The Mixed Picture on UnitedHealth Group Warrants Closer Monitoring
- Peloton Rides to Wall Street Debut With $8.1 Billion IPO Price Tag
- Markets Become Rocky, Especially for IPOs
- Jim Cramer: These IPOs Are Making Me Sick
- Micron Is a Tricky Name and I'm Holding Up for Now
- Micron Might Actually Be Fairly Priced Where It Currently Sits
- Micron Gets Special Attention in Trump's Trade Speech at United Nations
- How to Trade Micron After Earnings Guidance Weakness
- Nike Is Poised for a New High on Earnings but Risky Levels Loom
- Why Nike Has More Room to Run After Big Earnings Beat
- Nike Hits It Out of the Park
Stick with TheStreet for all the market coverage you need.