Investors, here's what you need to know about the midterms and your portfolio.
Jim Cramer breaks down what he's looking at when it comes to the midterms, and here's a hint: a possible tech rally is in the future.
TheStreet has had extensive coverage on the midterms and how investors can prepare for potential portfolio effects.
Looking for more midterms coverage?
TheStreet has your back. Check out some of the videos and articles below to break down the market impact from the midterms.
- Watch Infrastructure Related Stocks After Midterm Elections
- Midterm Elections and Markets: What Tuesday's Results May Mean for U.S. Stocks
- For Investors, Midterms Not Likely to Resolve Tariff and Trade War Woes
- Politics and Portfolios: An Investor's Guide to the Midterms
- A NYSE Trader Breaks Down the Midterms Market Effect
Got a question about the market? Reach out to @KatherineRooss on Twitter or email her at Katherine.Ross@TheStreet.com for a chance to have Cramer answer your question.