TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer thinks the Federal Reserve should be selling, not buying, bonds because there is a huge appetite for them.
"I do think that we overly parsed why Janet Yellen's trying to do," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Kroger's Guidance Cuts Show Just How Aggressive Walmart Is: Jim Cramer
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why Nvidia and Alphabet Are Getting Crushed Thursday
- Alphabet Is the Stock to Buy If Shares Come in, Jim Cramer Says
- DJ Khaled Tells Jim Cramer About His Social Media Empire
- Nike CEO Mark Parker Is Struggling but He Won't Stay Struggling: Jim Cramer