"J.Jill is an example of the fraught nature of IPOs," said TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer. "It's one of those things like Blue Apron (APRN) - Get Report - people who bought it got crushed."
Shares slumped 50% Thursday to $4.97.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Facebook Needs People to Vet Advertisements, Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals Why Domino's Pizza Shares Are Falling
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reveals When to Buy Bank of America
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reacts to JPMorgan and Citigroup's Earnings
- Barclays Is Too Bullish on Micron Technology, Jim Cramer Warns