Expect dividends, share buybacks and M&A activity from corporate America in 2018, thanks to the recently passed tax cuts, according to Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst, Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable portfolio and club for investors.
Marks was a panelist on TheStreet's monthly Trading Strategies roundtable, which also featured:
- Stephen Guilfoyle, co-manager of TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 model portfolio, author of our daily Market Recon column and a former New York Stock Exchange floor trader.
- Gabriela Santos, global market strategist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
More From TheStreet:
- Jim Cramer: This Jobs Report Was Disappointing
- Video: Here Is What to Expect From the Federal Reserve in 2018
- Jim Cramer: Are You Ready for a 10% Market Correction?
- New Year's Resolution: Become a Millionaire Even if You Make $35,000 a Year