As of February 2020, he's worth $85 billion.
He is regarded as one of the most successful investors of all time. He is often referred as "Oracle of Omaha" as his company Berkshire Hathaway is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.
Berkshire Hathaway owns more than 60 companies, including Benjamin Moore, Geico and more.
You might find it interesting to know that Berkshire Hathaway is originally a textile manufacturer. Buffett's investing group took it over in 1966, and the rest, as they say, is history.
Today, its market cap is valued at over $500 billion.
Watch the video above to find out more about Berkshire Hathaway!
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Here’s What Happened in Markets Thursday, as the Dow Fell Almost 1,000 Points
- Was the Fed's Emergency Rate Cut Irresponsible?
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- Costco’s Solid Earnings: What to Watch Going Forward
- Women’s History Month: Wall Street Women In History: Meet the First Female Stockbroker
- TurboTax Webinar: Why You Should File Your Taxes Early
- TheStreet Explains: What Is the Fed Funds Rate?
- Retirement Daily: Don’t Retire With Debt: It’s Bad for Your Well-Being