Stock futures were higher on Friday, June 30, in a rebound after tech and broader markets suffered steep declines.
S&P 500 futures were up 0.27%, Dow Jones Industrial Average futures climbed 0.24%, and Nasdaq futures added 0.43%.
A tech selloff on Thursday, June 29, erased the Nasdaq's month-to-date gains and laid the groundwork for the first negative month since October 2016. The Nasdaq index was still on track to close out the second quarter with gains of around 5%.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- How Well Do You Remember the First iPhone?
- A Plate At Donald Trump's First Re-Election Fundraiser More Than You Think
- Here's What Apple May Look Like in 10 Years
- 5 of the Worst Cruise Ships According to the CDC's Sanitary Inspection List
- Blue Apron Has Captured Millennials but Competition From Amazon and Whole Foods Is Fierce