U.S. stock futures suggested a mixed start for Wall Street on Thursday, June 29, ahead of economic growth figures for the world's largest economy.
The third and final estimate for first-quarter U.S. Gross Domestic Product from the Bureau of Economic Analysis is expected to remain at 1.2%, according to economists surveyed by FactSet. GDP data will be issued at 8:30 a.m. ET.
The economic calendar in the U.S. on Thursday also includes weekly Jobless Claims at 8:30 a.m.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- How Well Do You Remember the First iPhone?
- A Plate At Donald Trump's First Re-Election Fundraiser More Than You Think
- Here's What Apple May Look Like in 10 Years
- 5 of the Worst Cruise Ships According to the CDC's Sanitary Inspection List
- Blue Apron Has Captured Millennials but Competition From Amazon and Whole Foods Is Fierce