The company reports earnings after the closing bell Monday. The stock is up 60% since the start of the year.
"You have to look at it as a market capitalization stock," Cramer said.
Don't miss a rare opportunity to learn from the best in the business! Jim Cramer is hosting top market movers for a unique investing event on October 28. Reserve your spot today: http://bit.ly/2gD6nZt
More From Jim Cramer:
- Apple Is an Inexpensive Stock, Jim Cramer Says
- What Jim Cramer Expects From Goldman Sachs' and Morgan Stanley's Earnings
- Jim Cramer's Outlook on Wynn Resorts Shares
- What Jim Cramer Expects From United Healthcare's Earnings
- Jim Cramer: Ford Did Make Some Missteps