This is what you need to know before the bell:
1. U.K. Chancellor Philip Hammond states that Brexit uncertainty is hurting business investment
The Chancellor made the comments while calling for clarity over a Brexit transition arrangement
2 George Clooney's tequila brand Casamigos has been bought in a $1bn deal
3. U.K. competition watchdog clears Standard Life's (SLFPD) £11bn deal to buy Aberdeen Asset Management
The acquisition will create the country's biggest listed asset manager
4. Shares of Imagination Technologies (IMGTY) soar after the company put itself up for sale
The U.K. company has lost 70% of its value following a dispute with Apple]
5. Ukraine's President says his country will soon sign defense deals with the U.S.
The comments came after Petro Poroshenko sat down with Donald Trump.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- George Clooney's Casamigos Bought In Billion Dollar Deal
- Meet The Women Redefining Business in TheStreet's New Series, Alpha Rising
- This Is Why Relying Solely on Passive Investing Could Ruin Your Portfolio
- A Timeline of Uber's Recent Struggles
- Lions Gate Founder and Mining Mogul Giustra 'Dabbling' in Bitcoin
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.