TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer is keeping an eye on quarterly results from oil companies Exxon Mobil (XOM) - Get Report and Chevron (CVX) - Get Report , released on Friday.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals Why Twitter Had a Terrific Quarter
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to Comcast's Latest Quarter
- Video: Jim Cramer: I Don't Want to Panic and Sell Celgene
- Why Jim Cramer Is Glad His Charitable Trust Sold Some Southwest Shares
- Nelson Peltz Is Confident About General Electric's Rebound
- Video: Jim Cramer Thinks Qualcomm Will Have to 'Pay Up' for NXP Semiconductors