TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer is keeping an eye on Dow components Visa (V) - Get Report and Boeing (BA) - Get Report , which release quarterly earnings on Tuesday.
Cramer said aerospace is the strongest single sector out there. Meanwhile, he thinks Visa will report blowout numbers.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to 'Extraordinary Numbers' From McDonald's
- 3M Delivered a 'Beautiful' Quarter, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer: I've Never Seen Caterpillar This Good
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to General Motors' Results
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reveals When to Buy United Technologies
- Eli Lilly Had a Good Quarter but Investors Don't Want Health Stocks: Jim Cramer
- Sears Is a Huge Mess, Jim Cramer Warns
Jim Cramer will host CNBC's Jon Najarian, TD Ameritrade's JJ Kinahan, famed analytics expert Marc Chaikin and other market mavens on Oct. 28 in New York City to share successful strategies for active investors.
Click here for the full conference agenda or to reserve your seat now.