While TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager felt that LAM Research (LRCX) - Get Report had an "amazing" quarter, he's worried about what the potential Apple (AAPL) - Get Report /Bain acquisition of Toshiba's flash unit will do to flash prices.
"I am concerned that LAM could go down because I don't think the customers are as rational as LAM does," Cramer said.
LAM shares are up 83% since the start of the year.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Watch: Mnuchin's Stock Market Comment Was Not a Good Call, Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to Chipotle's 'Brutal' Downgrade by Bank of America
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to IBM's Results
- Walmart Could "Very Easily" Surge to $100, Jim Cramer Says
- Here's What Jim Cramer Wants to Hear From Verizon's Quarter
- Watch: Jim Cramer Applauds Facebook's Purchase of TBH