TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer is surprised that General Electric (GE) - Get Report CEO John Flannery didn't buy more than 60,000 shares of the company's stock this week.
"It's an $18 stock - it's not like it's a $100 stock," Cramer said.
GE is a holding of Action Alerts PLUS.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reacts to Foot Locker and Gap's Earnings
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to Applied Materials and Cisco's Earnings
- Video: Nvidia's CEO Has Done 'Remarkable Things,' Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer on a Potential Comcast-21st Century Fox Deal
- Video: Jim Cramer Thinks Broadcom Will Get Qualcomm