TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer weighs in on reports that Comcast (CMCSA) - Get Report is interested in buying various assets from 21st Century Fox (FOXA) - Get Report .
"If Time Warner-AT&T is being blocked by Justice, these would be blocked," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reacts to Foot Locker and Gap's Earnings
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to Applied Materials and Cisco's Earnings
- Video: Nvidia's CEO Has Done 'Remarkable Things,' Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to General Electric CEO John Flannery's Stock Purchases
- Video: Jim Cramer Thinks Broadcom Will Get Qualcomm