Flying can be stressful! I should know. Before I worked at TheStreet (GCI) - Get Report , I worked at USA Today. The newspaper and digital media company are based in Mclean, Virginia. What's the problem, you ask? Well, for starters, I don't live in Virginia or anywhere near it. Nope, I live in Westchester, New York.
For more than two years I packed a bag and made my way to New York's Laguardia Airport every week for about 48 weeks a year! Looking back, I really can't believe I did this. I learned to embrace and eventually enjoy it. Why? Because I made travel easier. I flew Delta Airlines (DAL) - Get Report nearly every week, cashing in on lots of frequent flyer miles. I also took advantage of seeing the same TSA, gate and flight attendants. Eventually, I got a lot of their tips and tricks and discovered a few of my own!
- Looking to Travel in the U.S.? Chicago O'Hare Is Top Airport for Connectivity
- Famed Travel TV Star Samantha Brown Reveals Secrets On How to Snag Cheap Airfare
- How to Travel in Style Exactly Like Billionaire Warren Buffett
I hope this video on airport hacks eases a little of your business travel flying angst. For more tips and more great videos, be sure to follow me @JulesVideo on Twitter.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Video: 3 Badass Indian Motorcycles You Must See!
- Video: Kawasaki's $55,000 Ninja H2R Is the Baddest, Meanest Motorcycle
- 5 Corporate Videos You Unfortunately Can't Un-See