What do you know about the banking sector?
TheStreet's London Bureau Chief, Martin Baccardax, breaks down what investors need to know about the sector as we head into 2019.
Here's a quick look at the top bank stocks over the past year.
- JPMorgan (JPM - Get Report) is down 9% year-to-date.
- Goldman Sachs (GS - Get Report) is down almost 34% year-to-date.
- Citibank (C - Get Report) is down nearly 30% year-to-date.
- Morgan Stanley (MS - Get Report) is down nearly 26% year-to-date.
Watch the video above to see what Baccardax has to say about the sector going into 2019.
Want more Trading Strategies? Check out the podcast playlist below.
Still uncertain about 2019? TheStreet's experts break down what investors need to know.
- What to Expect From the Markets in 2019 According to an Abbott Downing Executive
- Tech Stock Predictions for 2019
- Gold To Retake Reins; Palladium To See 'Tremendous Gain' In 2019
- Is Powell Prepared to Pause Further in 2019?