Toyota (TM) - Get Report has sold more than 10 million Camry's in the U.S. since its debut in 1983. Now, the Japanese auto-maker will look to keep the good times going with the new 2018 model, which just started rolling off an assembly line in Kentucky. But, with SUVs selling quite well amid the plunge in gas prices, the Camry has some stiff competition.
TheStreet talks with Wil James, President, Toyota Motor Manufacturing about the Camry line.
Visit here for the latest business headlines.
Read More Trending Articles:
- Stock Futures Mixed as Walgreens, Rite Aid Strike a New Deal
- Walgreens and Rite-Aid Just Laughed in the Face of Regulators, Strike One Clever New Deal
- 5 of the Worst Cruise Ships According to the CDC's Sanitary Inspection List
- We Sent a Millennial to a Decaying Kmart Store and Couldn't Believe the Horrors She Discovered
- This Is Why It's Party Time for America's Biggest Banks: Market Recon