Here's everything you must know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Tesla (TSLA) posted an adjusted loss of $3.35 a share compared to estimates of $3.58.
- Spotify (SPOT) fell premarket after missing analyst expectations for its first quarter.
- Smartphone maker Xiaomi filed documents indicating it plans to launch what could be the world's biggest share sale in years.
- Investors will analyze earnings from DowDuPont (DWDP) , Activision Blizzard (ATVI) and more.
- U.S. stock futures pointed modestly higher.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!