Here's everything you must know before Friday's opening bell:
- Warren Buffett has reportedly purchased 75 million more shares of Apple (AAPL) .
- Xerox (XRX) said its board & management team will remain in place after a settlement with Carl Icahn & Darwin Deason expired.
- Twitter (TWTR) has told all users they should change their passwords.
- U.S. stock futures pointed lower ahead of the U.S. jobs report.
- Join Jim Cramer on May 5 in New York City for an exclusive investing boot camp. Secure your spot here.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!