Here's everything you must know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- Apple (AAPL) earned $2.73 a share on revenue of $61.1 billion, beating earnings forecasts of $2.67.
- Tesla (TSLA) is expected to report a first-quarter loss of $3.54 a share after the bell.
- Xerox (XRX) reached a settlement to bring on 6 dissident-backed directors and oust the technology company's CEO, Jeff Jacobson.
- Snap (SNAP) said a redesign of its signature Snapchat app would slow ad sale revenue in the months ahead.
- U.S. stock futures were on the rise, led by Apple.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!