Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un signed a "comprehensive" agreement to continue discussions to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula.
- The White House said Larry Kudlow was in "good condition" after experiencing a "mild" heart attack.
- Judge Richard Leon will issue his ruling on AT&T (T) proposed $85 billion acquisition of Time Warner (TWX) .
- McDonald's (MCD) is expected to detail changes to its organizational structure in the U.S.
- U.S. stock futures traded lower.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!