Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Donald Trump threatened to unleash a fresh round of tariffs on $200 billion worth of goods from China.
- The Trump administration has reportedly told Apple (AAPL - Get Report) that it wouldn't place tariffs on iPhones.
- The Senate approved a defense policy bill that blocks a White House plan to allow ZTE Corp. (ZTCOY) to buy component parts from the U.S.
- GameStop (GME - Get Report) jumped 9% following a report it might be selling itself off to a private-equity firm.
- U.S. stock futures plunged.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!