Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Cisco (CSCO) declined premarket after reporting a tepid outlook.
- Ford (F) will resume production of its F-150 and Super Duty pickups on May 18.
- Ocado (OCDDY) will roll out its online grocery shopping and delivery platform for Kroger's (KR) existing business.
- Investors will analyze earnings from Walmart (WMT) , Nordstrom (JWN) , J.C. Penney (JCP) and more.
- U.S. stock futures declined amid a rise in crude oil prices.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!