Here's everything you must know before Thursday's opening bell:
- President Trump welcomed three Americans held hostage in North Korea back to U.S. soil.
- Energy stocks continued to rally in early Thursday trading.
- Sears (SHLD) announced that Sears Auto Centers will join forces with Amazon (AMZN) to offer full-service tire installation and balancing.
- Ford (F) said fallout from a May 2 Michigan supplier plant fire is expected to halt production of F-150 trucks.
- U.S. stock futures pointed slightly higher.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!