Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- Tesla (TSLA - Get Report) shareholders voted to have Elon Musk maintain his roles as chairman and CEO.
- Facebook (FB - Get Report) said several Chinese companies, including Huawei, were given preferred access to user data.
- ZTE (ZTCOY) signed an agreement to lift a U.S. Commerce Department ban on buying from U.S. suppliers.
- HP (HPE - Get Report) raised its estimates on planned job cuts to 5,000 employees.
- U.S. stock futures pointed higher.