Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- Reports from Rome suggested new Italian elections could come as early as July.
- Salesforce's (CRM - Get Report) first-quarter earnings and outlook for the year topped analysts' forecasts.
- Microsoft (MSFT - Get Report) passed Alphabet (GOOGL - Get Report) in market value at $753 billion.
- A Tesla (TSLA - Get Report) sedan operating in Autopilot mode crashed into a parked police cruiser in Southern California.
- U.S. stock futures pointed toward a rebound from Monday's lows.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!