Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- President Trump said there is a "substantial chance" his meeting in Singapore with North Korea's Kim Jong Un may not take place.
- Culinary Union members at casinos in Las Vegas voted to authorize a strike at any time starting June 1.
- Wynn (WYNN - Get Report) shareholders voted overwhelmingly against the casino operator's executive compensation plan.
- Barclays (BCS) has been exploring privately a possible merger with rival international banks.
- U.S. stock futures fell on further U.S.-China trade worries.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!