Here's everything you must know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Shares of Alphabet (GOOGL) rose premarket after it easily beat first-quarter earnings and revenue expectations.
- Amazon (AMZN) has begun work on a domestic robot nicknamed 'Vesta.'
- United Airlines (UAL) CEO Oscar Munoz gave up his 2017 bonus.
- Investors will analyze earnings from Coca-Cola (KO) , Verizon (VZ) and more.
- U.S. stock futures were higher despite rising bond yields.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!